This is our review of the Best Water Purifier In India 2023.
We have tested and compared all the Best Water Purifier in the market. After that we have prepared this list to ensure you will get quality product.
We have written their benefits and drawbacks to help you in making right purchase.
Lets’ get started !
HOW WE TESTED
Over the course of 7 month-long testing period, we selected these water purifiers based on the following criteria:
- How much is the storage capacity?
- Does it purify the dirtiest water?
- Does it lose natural minerals in the water?
- How long it takes to purify the water?
Our picks are based on product warranty, features, durability and brand popularity below.
We have added a detailed comparison table at the end of article to help you in comparing the each product features.
Don’t forget to check it out.
Best Water Purifier For Home In India 2023
- Livpure Zinger Copper Hot Water Purifier
- HUL Copper+Mineral RO+UV+MF Water Purifier
- HUL Pureit Ultima Mineral Water Purifier
- Aquaguard Aura 7L water purifier
- HUL Pureit UPVC100 Water Purifier
- Eureka Forbes Delight RO+UV+MTDS Water Purifier
- KENT Supreme Plus 11112 Water Purifier
We strongly suggest you to please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier.
7. Livpure Zinger Copper Hot Water Purifier
Best-in-class performance and sleek design of Livpure Zinger make it a great choice for customers looking for a state of art water purification system.
Its elegant and compact design can be easily mounted on the wall for minimal and classy decor. RO+UV+UF Purification Technology has been implemented to ensure 100% safe and distilled drinking water. This water purifier gets brownie points from us for its advanced technology, 6 stage purification process, copper cartilage, and smart design
What we loved about this water purifier:
- If we talk about water wastage, this water purifier is the best for water-saving. As claimed by Livpure, we noticed that this purifier ensures high recovery of water. It helped me save close to 70% of water.
- There’s a huge demand for water purifiers with copper filters in the market. This water purifier not just offers pure drinking water but keeps your healthy lifestyle choices in mind with a copper cartridge and hot water feature. We all are well aware of the benefits of hot and copper-infused water for our body’s well-being.
- Often, installation is a challenge equivalent to searching for a good water purifier. However, with this water purifier, we faced no such challenges. The order to installation process was quite seamless and hassle-free. All we had to do was to place an order and the rest was taken care of by expert technicians.
6. HUL Pureit Ultima Mineral Water Purifier
At number 6, our winner is HUL Pureit Ultima. This purifier is equipped with RO + UV + MF. Talking about the look wise, this purifier we will say superb and solid build quality. It has a 10 litres huge tank which might be suitable for a medium large size family.
After using and testing this water purifier we have got following result:
- To be honest, its water flow is slow, so it takes longer to fill a water bottle. Water taste is average but the water is pure and clear.
- If we talk about water wastage is 50:50 ratio, if you fill one bottle of water, while filling this purifier will discard one bottle of water. We really don’t like this because it will waste a lot of water. We will recommend you to get a big bucket for it so that you can recycle the water.
- We liked its digital display panel which gives the information about TDS and tank full.
- We also don’t hear major noise while the water purifier was running.
- This water purifier can’t get water when there is a power outage, you have to stay thirsty until power comes. Its water dispenser speed is also slow also.
Our Recommendation: To tell you the truth, we can not recommend this water purifier for a specific type of category.
5. Eureka Forbes GWPDAURUF00000 Water Purifier – Best UV +UF Water Purifier
This water purifier looks gorgeous and elegant, no hideous large stickers pasted here and there. We will say this purifier is absolute beauty. Also the plastic construction is very sturdy & durable. The tank is plastic too with an insect prevention lid on top.
Talking about the dimensions, it has length 33cm x breadth 27cm x height 43cm with 180cm long power cord with LED indicator power adapter.
The company says the internal filters are needed to be replaced every 6000-7000 litres also the machine will inform you when to change the filters with different colour LED lights and once the filters are exhausted completely the machine will lock itself and no more water will be filtered for your health safety.
The 7 litres tank gets filled in 20mins. Runs quietly and no leakage, no problems whatsoever. It operates on 24 watt only so for 6000 litres it will consume around 8 to10 units of electricity only.
UV+UF machines don’t reduce the TDS. It removes all organic + inorganic + bacteria + virus everything from water except dissolved salts which counts for TDS. So excellent in taste.
Our Recommendation: This water purifier is a good option for those families which have water TDS levels from 250 to 300 PPM.
There are also some similar competitor models A.O.Smith X2, Havells RO+UV compared to this Aquagurad , although we did not test them but these water purifiers had a good response by the people. Make sure to check them also.
4. HUL Copper+Mineral RO+UV+MF Water Purifier
The number 4 on our list is something entirely different from the rest of the water purifiers. The reason is that it adds some copper with the water making it healthy and nutritious. Designwise, we love this purifier it looks premium and strong.
In addition, during power cuts or failure a manual tap can be used and its manual tap installed on the right side.
We love to see it has a copper tank inside which is not made up of plastic and steel. But that’s not all, It dispenses both copper purified water and purified water separately. It has a sensor touch button to operate for filling water. But its water dispenser touch buttons are highly sensitive in our opinion.
Some results we got after using this water purifier:
- Touch button works only when the power is ON.
- In our opinion it consume more electricity comparing to average water purifier.
- In case power cut, filtered water can be released through the tab .
Company claimed it can purify water up to 2000ppm we haven’t tested the 2000ppm but we use approx. 1100ppm and this purifier does its job very well. The taste of the water was good and also purified.
Here is the sound video you can hear:
Our Recommendation: Well if you are looking for a premium water purifier which is good and have some additional health benefits. Than this will be a good option for you.
3. HUL Pureit Vital Max RO+UV+MP
Here, we have listed the HUL Pureit Vital Max RO+UV+MP.
This water purifier offers 7 litres of water capacity which is suitable for most of the Indian families. It is available in 2 different colors (white, black), both these colors will enhance the beauty of your kitchen. It has 6 stage water purification along with FiltraPower technology. The water purifier, really provided healthy and tasty water, in our tests.
Also, it didn’t waste too much water, in our testing, thanks to its High Power Saving Technology making it water efficient. We found its filter life more comparatively to others unbranded ones in the same range.
In its design, a front, there is display for Water Tank, GKK(Germ Kill Kit), UV(Ultra Violet). It automatically changes the color and the light blinks when there is any need related to GKK and UV. Overall, we concluded in our testing that these all qualities makes it a good package in the market.
2. Eureka Forbes Delight RO+UV+MTDS Water Purifier
On number 2 we have listed Eureka Forbes Delight RO+UV+MTDS water purifier. Speaking of designwise, the product is classic yet it has a modern look and feel. Its water storage tank capacity is also good enough for family members of 4 or more.
We love that it can be mounted on a wall or kept on a table, so you don’t need any external stand. To see how long the water fills in this, we have done a test with this and we found, in moderate water pressure it takes no more than 16 to 20 minutes to fill up its 7+ litre tank. And in high water pressure, it takes near about 9 minutes.
In fact, there are indicators for power on, purifying, tank full which might be good features for everyone. We also like that this water purifier didn’t make too much sound in the water purification process. You can check the sound of noise in the video.
This purifier has the push to open the tap (useful when you use glass or bottle directly), it can be pulled up as well to allow continuous flow of water. Check this feature in the video below.
Our Recommendation: We think that this purifier is a value buy for less than 10 K budget. And since it has the capability to purify UPTO 2000 TDS water literally can purify any type of water.
Read Also: Best Air Purifier To Buy In India 2023?
1. KENT Supreme Plus 11112 RO+UV+UF Water Purifier – Best Water Purifier For Home
On number 1 we have listed KENT Supreme Plus 11112.
This water purifier comes with a TDS control system which gives flexibility for changing TDS levels. Through this, we’re able to control TDS levels, during our testing. This water purifier is one of the quietest we’ve ever tested. It gives a significant and futuristic feel. Tank capacity is 8 litres which we think is enough for almost all households.
The Kent filter purchased was performing great and producing the most tasty alkaline water for drinking, during our testing. Also, we had rust in the water coming from an old iron water pipe which has been solved by this.
The tank didn’t take much time for filling the purified water. The time it took, during our tests, was average. Water wastage is also on the lower side as compared to other ROs we tested. It was approximately 1.5 glass wastage for 1 glass drinkable water.
Our Recommendation: In our opinion this water purifier is best for Indian homes and also the best water purifier of 2023.
There are also some cheap alternatives to this water purifier from Kent that you should also check out. They are good but not as good as this model Kent 11076 and Kent 11119.
We also have sorted all the Water Purifiers we have reviewed on the basis of budget: less than ₹10000, less than ₹15000, less than ₹20000 and less than ₹30000 .
Which Brands Of Water Purifier Are Best In India?
You will get to see a lot of water purifier brands in India, which claim themselves to be the best. It can get overwhelming to decide which brand you should choose. We will help you out to clear this confusion. We will tell you about those brands which are actually really good, best and those who have ruled the hearts of the Indian people for many years.
We have made a list of our best water purifier brands in this way which includes the company’s popularity, customer service and the quality of their products.
To prepare this list, we consulted many people who were using the water purifier and interrogated them about what they liked about the brand and asked them to give your unbiased review and honest feedback.
These Are Best Water Purifier Brands In India 2023
Comparison Table Of Best Water Purifier
Many Water Purifiers have different features, how good it would be if you were told the features of all the Water Purifiers in a single list. To help you to compare the Water Purifier we have made a product comparison table.
Let’s look at this product comparison table of top water purifier:
Water purifier is very useful for all of us as it provides us clean drinking water. It also kills various harmful organisms and protects us from various dangerous diseases like cholera, typhoid, diarrhea, cancer and many other water borne diseases.
It also removes toxic substances from water. Therefore a water purifier has become a necessity for all persons as it provides us clean and hygienic water which is must for our good health.
Water purifiers should be available in every Indian’s home so that they can get clean drinking water. You need clean and safe water to stay away from diseases.
If you want to know more about Water Purifier, then you should read our article containing in depth Research Buyer guide on Water Purifier. After reading it, you will come to know which Water Purifier is right and best for you.