This is our review of the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner In India 2022
We have tested and compared all the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner in the market. After that we have prepared this list to ensure you will get quality product.
We have written their benefits and drawbacks to help you in making right purchase.
Lets’ get started !
HOW WE TESTED
Over the course of 4 month-long testing period, we selected these robot vacuum cleaners based on the following criteria:
Our picks are based on product warranty, features, durability and brand popularity below.
These Are Top And Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner In India 2022
- Eureka Forbes GFCDFRCLN00000 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Eufy AK-T2117Z11 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Roborock s5max Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Roborock R100009 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Irobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
5. Eureka Forbes GFCDFRCLN00000 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Post purchase virtual demo is available for this product
- India's No. 1 Vacuum Cleaner Brand (As per syndicated market research data FY 2020-2021)
- 3 in 1 robotic vacuum cleaner – Sweeps, mops and disinfects with dry suction + mop + UV action (Sanitization)
- Remote Control Operation: Give cleaning commands, Set modes and even set schedules from anywhere in your home with remote control for hassle free cleaning
- Multi-surface floor Cleaner: unique cleaning marvel which can be used across any kind of surface like carpets, wooden and marble floors thereby making it the best option for daily cleaning
- Multi-Cleaning Modes: 1) Spiral cleaning 2) Random cleaning 3) S shape cleaning 5)Edge cleaning 6) Spot cleaning
- SMART Scheduling: Set cleaning schedules at your desired time, as per your convenience
- The Forbes range of vacuum cleaners comes with a thermal cut-off mechanism that automatically switches off the device for the safety of our customers and product.
The Eureka Forbes GFCDFRCLN00000 is a 3 in 1 robotic vacuum cleaner which sweeps, mops and disinfects with dry suction + mop + UV action. It comes with a thermal cut-off mechanism that automatically switches off the device for the safety of our customers and product.
This robot vacuum did its job of cleaning well, good built, good battery life, good suction, navigates well, medium sound but not annoying, sucks long hair very well and no problem of them getting stuck anywhere in the machine as we found in the research.
It will try to go inside every furniture but if the ground clearance of your furniture is less than 4 inches then it won’t fit in. Tie up the cables, remove soft rugs, even hard rugs, fold up the carpet, remove big pieces of dirt like tissues & big paper bits when using this robot vacuum cleaner.
4. Eufy AK-T2117Z11 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Convenient Cleaning: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85” body—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean in the shortest amount of time.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction that’s no louder than a microwave.
If you go for the Eufy AK-T2117Z11 you won’t be disappointed if you buy it with the correct expectations. Each time it came back with a dust pack filled with fine hair, micro dust, etc and was really surprised. Afer that all of us felt the floor felt really clean to our feet and was very impressed.
We are very satisfied with this robovac. This vacuum s equipped with many features that you may have not listen. It is easy to operate. You can use the remote or download the app available for both iPhones and also Android mobiles.
It is really quiet. We can say that only a little pleasant sound came when it was working during the tests. For the most part, this vacuum did not bump into furniture or walls on automatic mode making it safe. We think it can go almost most of the furniture or some other materials and will clean it with no dust left behind.
3. Roborock s5max Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Roborock s5max can sweep and mop at the same time as well. We liked that it sucked up about 99% of all dirt on the ground (except stuff that is stuck to the floor). Mops decently enough for a clean home. It worked with perfection on both hard and wooden floors as we tested.
In addition, you can map your home, set boundaries and sequence of cleaning; you can change the power for vacuum and also how wet the mopping should be. As a bonus, the battery seems to be great because it only consumes about 30-40% on each run.
If you configure it properly, it’s automated from start to finish. Just leave your rugs and carpet and watch the wonders done by this robot vacuum cleaner. It took about 1 hour to clean a 1700 sq feet area as we found in our tests.
2. Roborock R100009 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
If you like your floors to stay very clean, and you’re willing to pay big bucks for a robo vacuum that will last a decade or more, get this high-end Roborock R100009 vacuum cleaner. This will do its job according to its price, no compromise can be seen in any aspect. In fact, this premium robo vacuum is reasonably priced without any doubt.
This robot vacuum cleaner was able to lift on low-pile carpets, avoid dragging dirt across the floor, and can go under the furnitue for cleaning. With the sonic vibration technology equipped in it, it can scrub at up to 3000 cycles per minute for more effective dry stain removal.
It is so quiet that if you schedule it for night while you are sleeping, you will not be disturbed for sure. We used and loved its multi-level mapping in which you can map up to four levels, with every room recognized automatically during our testing.
1. Irobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 3-Stage Cleaning System - The 3-Stage Cleaning System grabs dirt, dust, and debris from carpets and hard floors
- Cleans around your life - Learns your cleaning habits and suggests schedules to meet your needs. It also recommends things you might not even think of – like extra cleaning during allergy season
- Works with your Voice Assistant - With voice assistant compatibility through Google Assistant and Alexa enabled devices
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes - Multi-Surface Brushes grab everything from small dust to large debris from carpets and hard floors.
- Adaptive Navigation - A full suite of advanced sensors allow the 600 Series to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges.
- iRobot has over 30 years of robotics expertise and innovation with over 30 million home robots sold worldwide.
- Warranty: Warranty is valid for a period of 24 months for the appliance,for any manufacturing defects only, and 12 months for the battery, from the date of purchase.
- Includes: Roomba 692 robot vacuum, Home Base Charging Station, Line cord
Being on a budget and packed with all the basic set of features one wants in a robot vacuum cleaner, the Irobot Roomba 692 stands out from the rest of the crowd. The 3-Stage Cleaning System grabs dirt, dust, and debris from carpets and hard floors. A full suite of advanced sensors allow the 600 Series to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges.
Thoroughly cleans floors as well as carpets and adjusts automatically for any kind of surface. You can tell by the amount of dirt collected in the bin. Also catches hair fairly well.
It has sensors which don’t let it slide down the stairs and prevent any damage which provide peace of mind for multiple level houses.
Once it’s done cleaning or the battery is running low – it will automatically go back to the docking station. Spot cleaning is a blessing for minor accidents/spills around the house where you just want only certain areas to be cleaned. It can pick up items like chips, cookie bits and pieces and dirt equally well.
Wrapping It Up
A robotic vacuum cleaner, sometimes called a robovac or a Roomba as a generic trademark, is an autonomous robotic vacuum cleaner which has a limited vacuum floor cleaning system combined with sensors and robotic drives with programmable controllers and cleaning routines.
We hope you liked our article on robot vacuum cleaners, these are the best robot vacuum cleaners! If there’s anything else we can do for you, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments.